- Name: Wilier Triestina (NEVER BEEN USED BEFORE, IT WAS DISPLAYED IN THE HOUSE AS ATROPHY)
- Year: 1976
- Size: 52×53
- Material: Columbus Steel super light (best Columbus tubing)
- Derailleur and levers: GALLI
- Crankset: Galli
- Brakes: Galli
- Dropbar: 3ttt
- Brakes Levers: Galli
- Saddle: Concor – San Marco – Italy – Seatpost: 3ttt
- Wheels: Giro – Galli
- Hubs: Galli
- Condition: The bike is from 1976, never used. immaculate condition.
- Availability: In Stock
Note: For Reservation, S$300 Deposit is required. This will entitle you to be a first priority buyer. If after inspecting the bike & you decide not to buy it, 100% deposit will be returned.