- Name: ‘Old School’ made by Rizzato brothers (used to make vintage frames for Colnago). The frame is of the 80s.
- Size: 55×55
- Material: Steel SL – (with two vertical oval tubing…. very particular). CINELLI fork engraved with Cinelli logo
- Derailleur: Shimano 105 – Lever: Campagnolo
- Crankset: Aluminium, one speed only – Cassette: 5 speeds
- Brakes: Campagnolo
- Handlebar: Vintage type
- Brakes Levers: Vintage type
- Saddle: Brooks
- Wheels with short fenders: Rims clenchers: Nisi hihg performance & Ambrosio Elite
- Hubs: Campagnolo
- Condition: The frame of the bike was newly professionally repainted 4/5 years ago though there are some minor scretches around which have been touched up. The bike is ready to ride.
- Availability: In Stock
Note: For Reservation, S$100 Deposit is required. This will entitle you to be a first priority buyer. If after inspecting the bike & you decide not to buy it, 100% deposit will be returned.