- Name: Masi Prestige – a collectible bycicle
- Year: early 70s
- Size: 53×54
- Material: Steel with Masi personalised fork
- Derailleurs: Campagnolo Super Record”
- Crankset: Quite rare, made in France
- Brakes: Campagnolo
- Dropbar: Masi
- Levers: Campagnolo
- Saddle: Rolls – San Marco – Italy
- Wheels: Mavic rim with tubular tires
- Hubs: Campagnolo
- Condition: The bike has been totally cleaned. All parts where left as per original condition in order not to alter the Vintage unicity of the bike. THIS IS A UNIQUE BIKE, A COLLECTIBLE EXEMPLAR.
- Availability: In Stock
Note: For Reservation, S$300 Deposit is required. This will entitle you to be a first priority buyer. If after inspecting the bike & you decide not to buy it, 100% deposit will be returned.